Our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, Just as you are, we are closely monitoring any new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The health and safety of our extended family (you) and our team is of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make Mōksha safe for you when you visit us during this difficult time. To make sure we accomplish this, we’ve raised our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Seattle King County Department of Public Health (SKCDPH).
What We Are Doing:
- We have scrub cleaned the kitchen, the restrooms, the front of house and other areas
- We have hand sanitizers located though out the restaurant for the public and our staff use
- we have implemented procedures to clean public touch points such as handrails, menus, door handles, etc multiple times a day
- We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest-facing and back-of-house areas. We are sanitizing the back of the house and public areas at an increased frequency
- All employees are instructed on correct hand sanitizing procedures
- Employees are prohibited from coming to work if they are sick
- Employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness.
We feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are working with the CDC and local public health officials.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our communities, while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our Valued Guests and Team Members.